|Registration for open campus drive for BE 2018|
Open Campus Drive of Top MNC for BE-2018 batch
· BE: All Branches
· No current backlog(s)
• To Respond to customer queries via inbound calls, emails, chat and web tickets within defined SLA’s
• Logging incidents and service requests, categorizing and prioritizing them, and managing their life cycle as per ITIL guidelines.
• Update users about request status and close request when users are satisfied with solutions
• Troubleshooting mainly related to desktop/OS, Custom and COTS applications, Exchange related, End devices, VPN, VOIP and share point as per guidelines in the knowledgebase.
• Remote desktop troubleshooting. Escalate complex incidents / requests to upstream technical groups
• Excellent Communication skills (Written & Verbal)
• Good Analytical, logical and reasoning skills
• Computer Fundamentals
• Good keyboard skills – needs to be able to toggle between many screens with speed and needs to be able to type with speed and accuracy.
Date of Campus Drive: 27th March, 2018.
Register before 25th March,2018.